Yet another pep talk (man, these things can really get on your nerves)

Okay I have no idea why I'm doing this. I have no idea why I'm writing this with my mom sleeping downstairs and she's bound to come up at any moment.

In any case, Viv's right. We are all writers in our own ways, recognized or not. We can do this together. No sarcastic comments, no mean words. WE have the power to do what we want, when we want, how we want. WE CAN contribute to building our little world. One society. Started by one man. With one purpose.

To write a book.

We can all participate. We WILL help each other. We WILL give advice and comments. We can do it. I believe. All of us can. As long as we're willing to try.

I know this sounds so cliched, but we hold the future in our hands. And it will be our future, only if we are able to build it together.

So, to sum up whatever things i've said above *hands flicker above head* we can, and we will do this together. And by the time we're done, history will never be the same.

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, inspiring. Love the 'history will never be the same.' part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'history will never be the same'
    I can see it now...

    Teacher: Class, today we are learning about the epic writers of Blogland, and their Great Plan
    Pupils: *all cheer in unison*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epic, DogsLikeBones, Epic. Yes, I think I just plucked it out of nowhere....

    *plucks a beard out of nowhere*

    *sticks it onto chin*

    *starts to stroke it*

    ReplyDelete