The End; The Beginning

This is it! The end of the month has come! The end has come, but that means the beginning is here! Our many, many adventures await! Tomorrow is the start of October-
[or it could be today, depending on whether you live in the northern or southern hemisphere...]
-and, of course, that means we begin writing!
“If we have to say what writing is, we would define it essentially as an act of courage.”- Cynthia Ozick
I know every single one of you has that amazing courage, and I love seeing it so often!


I'm really happy so many of you joined. I wish others could have, wanted to, had time to, or simply had been around to at least hear of the idea. Alas, it was not to be. Still, though, I'm highly encouraged and cheered at the many of you that are here with me. Thank you so much for taking the time and committing yourselves to do this with me.
I do want to particularly thank Legolas for helping me with it all and discussing ideas with me and helping me be ever more excited with SPG-United. Thank you so much, Lego :D
I'd also like to especially thank Kallista. She's always been and always will be a marvelous encouragement to everyone, and I'm so glad she not only joined, but was the first to do so. Your participation here with us, Kallie is a blessing. Thank you :]
Now, a quick shout out to JAFFA and whomever's email starts with CAT.CHASER [sorry I don't remember who you are]. The two of you have yet to accept your invites. I hope to see y'all around soon.


Anyway, enough of this formality.
~throws purple confetti everywhere~
WHO'S READY TO WRITE? :D
And those of you who probably think you're completely and utterly unprepared, you are incorrect! Because you, my fine friends and comrades, you have something far greater than a written plan! You, all of you, have you're brilliant and beautiful minds, and I just know you'll create something amazing!
So, let's have some FUN, and let's WRITE!! :D
A great man once said...,
"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!"



5 comments:

  1. Cheesy xD But lovely.

    Okay, so, I have a plot, I just haven't written it. I don't actually know HOW to write plots because I've never written one before.. Help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh.
    Im so excited.
    Im sssssssooooooooo excited! Blargh!
    I can' t wait to buy everyones stories! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. First day of October. I'm bouncing up and down in my seat, grinning like a lunatic.

    C'mon, everyone! LET US WRITE!


    “Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.” – Neil Gaiman

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D LOVE the Sherlock Pic!!!!!

    Best show ever! Just a bit miffed they moved the date to early 2012...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOT! It be October! At last. And I wrote the prologue.

    Now I mustn't rewrite it but instead move on to chapter 1. Only once the whole book is written can I re write.

    Much excitement!

    ReplyDelete