OK so this is a post.... something i haven't done in a long time.....

                                                                Prolouge
The blood caked into my scalp itched like hell. I then knew instantly that going into the old, abandoned warehouse was a bad idea. Charlie stood in front of me with a flashlight, looking scared even through his brave facade. We heard whines and hard footsteps on the ground. I jumped and yelped causing my big Brother Charlie to drop the flashlight smashing upon impact with the ground. We were in the dark.  Our friends Alf and James were snatched by the voice, a high shrieking wail of a thing. It was making all this happen,  the one who also broke Toms ankle. We couldn't carry him anymore so we left him a while back. I know what your thinking, going into an abandoned warehouse that has been in your town for over a hundred years, supposedly haunted, is a stupid thing to do? Right? And then being assaulted by a voice, letting two of friends dissapear? Then leaving your other one behind, promising you'll come back with help? Yeah well if you think i'm a bad person, then do, because i am.

See I've never been able to grab the aspect of normality. Not once. I can see things, people. Dead ones. Yep that's right i'm a freak. I see ghosts. There is others like me too. Charlie for example, he doesn't know what is happening when it does. I do because one of the people showed me how, and why i speak and call ghosts. But i'm not going to tel you. If i do i'll have to start from the start. So i will.....



Well if you read this please comment. I don't know how this is going to progress and i think it's contorversial (please ignore my spelling). Ialready have the last lines wrote so i have lead up to that. So yeah....


Oh and btw, im thinking of audititioning for the christmas talent show in my school...

Off to learn Ed Sheeran a team.....

1 comment: