I can't think Of a title.

Haaaaai! How ironic! I never expected you people to be here! XD

...Okay, maybe I did. But I have a question for you people and didn't know how to start the post.

I'm starting another story idea (Skyril, Thalia and...Mir? You guys know what I'm talking about). Happened spontaniously when I was looking at pictures of girls with pink hair and was in the mood for mysterious and non-sensical magical stuff. Y'know, MY kind of stuff. It takes place in an alternate Earth, where paranormal creatures exist, but there's a lot of descrimination against them.

The thing is, the main character, Olivier, is a Major in the Paranormal Investigations and Control Agency (She's the one with the pink hair). And earlier before she joined, she left her home, dyed her hair, and got a few...genetic jobs. To put it bluntly. It's all the rage with the teens in the the alternate Earth. Ha. Ha ha.

*coughs*

Anyway, the has this major secret that she has to hide from the Paranormal Agency (That's a cool short version. Just throw out everything in the middle...).

I had a short version where I had the readers figuring it out (The secret) as the book went along. HOWEVER, that would prevent the readers from really getting to know Olivier personally (And now that I think about it, ex out any possibly pairings with her). But that also puts in an excellent sub-plot of certain people finding out about a certain secret.

The other version, you find out about Olivier's secret in chapter one, and she meets...people, and fluff stuff happens. :3 That one's more confidential~

My question IS! What would YOU people prefer? What sounds more interesting to you?

Comment and tell me! Or my toaster will maul you.

2 comments:

  1. They both sound great to me :D *is not helping*

    Whatever you go with wil be awesome, I think~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I'm not good at helping with these types of things... O_o
    See, when I come to a problem like this or a question like this, I say throw out both ideas and go with the middle one... which is invisible... Or, actually, more like non-existant.
    What I'm trying to say is, I think you should do neither and reaveal the secret somewhere in the middle where maybe some people start to suspect what the secret is, but no one knows for sure. :P

    ReplyDelete