Er... Title

Hm, I find that it's really hard to write if you're trying to do it unemotionally. I've tried that with poems, like, I want to write about one particular thing, but it comes out boring or comes out very slowly if I'm not excited, sad, or otherwise emotional about it. I think if I find something boring or I don't really care about it, it's best to start over or write about something I care more about.
What do you guys think?
Have any suggestions for that?
Sometimes I like the idea, but I just can't put it to words. Zillions of times, I've tried to write just one line or verse or something and it takes an hour or more. Sometimes, though, when I'm writing about something bad or good that just happened, it all goes so swiftly. I just wish there was a way to make all the writing be like that :P

No comments:

Post a Comment