Remember me?

Yeah, me neither.

So, as a general update on my character, Kalia, she has gone through major re-working and terribly thorough changes. I admit she was a Mary Sue before, but I think now she is a much better character than she was (if not the most nice, attractive, modest, heroic or generally likeable being in the multiverse).

If you DO remember me, you probably remember that I was a really, really annoying person with... quite a few issues, really. Apologies for that. Needless to say, my character has changed also and hopefully for the better.

Writing this here because my old blogs have been deleted to make way for what I hope will be a better blog specifically for Kalia and none of my other creations or fandoms. Also because you guys have more of a chance of seeing this is it goes here.

Kalia is no longer the same person. Neither am I, for that matter, and although mistakes have been made both in writing and in... uh... everything else, it would be a lie if I told you I didn't think I've improved.

Update on me as the mod- I have indeed taken a name and a status, which is certainly an improvement on the last go. I'm Author, I'm 15, and I'm currently working on a long novel which should feature Kalia and many more of my creations. I've been kind of on a long blogger-holiday away from this site to get my act together, which has taken longer than expected. Let's just say I never had the confidence to come back until just now. I've been on Tumblr and Deviantart etc and Kalia has gone through Hell to get her into the shape she needs to be to be not only less powerful and less indestructible but also to have a decent background, an emotional struggle, a general air of reality to her, issues, imperfections and, most importantly, interesting to read about.

It's certainly been a while, hasn't it?

7 comments:

  1. KALIA GET YOU *SS BACK HOME.

    HOME MEANING CHAT OR THE BLOG.

    It's good to see you again. And how could I possibly forget my blog-cousin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalia!! I've been wondering there you have been
    *hugs*
    It's great to see you again.

    But like Flame has said GET YOUR *SS BACK ON THE BLOG OR CHAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who kalia is, but she does sound interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. KALIA
    KALIA IT'S REALLY YOU, RIGHT?
    *WAVES FRANTICALLY*
    DO YOU REMEMBER MEEE?

    ReplyDelete
  5. KALIA!!
    *glomps*
    Forget you? Never. It's brilliant to hear from you again!
    Welcome back! *waves in the general direction of Kalia/Author*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kalia, welcome back, *big hug*, we all missed you, congratz on the 'upgrade', can't wait to read the book you mentioned when you've finished it

    ReplyDelete