A promise I must keep!

A promise..

Yeah.

In the next two weeks I'm going to have a realllllly long short story written. OK?

You have to hold me to this. Or you get to hit me. Or do something more torturous and humiliating.

Whatever seems fit.
But also; I HAVE to have four chapters of a NEW story up. And starts of three more new stories. And two chapters of Chasing the Sun.
OK?
OK?
GOOD.

Bear in mind, school has started and I'm so tired lately.

So I hardly get time to do anything but homework and eat dinner before I change and relax and talk to YOU GUYS, never mind writing.

OK?
ARE WE GOOD?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
OK?

GOOD.

3 comments:

  1. OK, I will burn you with my flame-thrower, as soon as I get one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel Flame, I'm just back at school - during my busiest year too. But you just need to get prioritised! It's hard, but I'm (pretty much) managing so far. Homework gets done first - thats the main thing. Then do whatever you feel like. If you don't, Trust me you'll just get depressed XD but it's really great how you're gonna find time for writing! It shows your passion! Good luck, and well be rooting for you! (and I won't be afraid to give you a hammering if you fail ;) )

    ReplyDelete