FTW MY SUBCONSCIOUS IS A GOLD MINE

TITLE SAYS ALL.

So, I had a weird, mixed up, dream last night. It had yo-gurt, and running away, and flying, and hostages, and being kidnapped by people who want to sacrifice me for my wrong doings, and red fat sharpie markers, and ignoring a gun pointed to my temple...

...Oh god it was INCREDIBLE! THE PLOT, THE TECHNOLOGY, IT EVEN HAD A BUNCH OF MY FRIENDS IN IT!

But there was one really weird and paranormal-like thing in it.

See, the night before we were all in the car and stuff. My mom asked me how many chapters I had in my book, and I told her I was having heaps of trouble with the beginning. Then we arrived at the family party we were going to, and my mind was lost to fish and cousins and geese and harry potter ferret induced pairings.

But back to the dream.

So, I was caught, and about to have a public execution for doing stuff I probably should't have done. Whatever. My friends (Lyd, Thal, and Mir,) were trying to get me innocent, to no such luck. I was sitting, awaiting my death, seeming to have accepted the fact that I was going to be killed.

But then my common sense punched me in the face.

I was going to get out. I was the leader of the D.A. I couldn't just DIE.

Ironically, there was a sharpie in my pocket (A nice, super fat one). I started writing in neat, bold, upper-case lettering, 'This is the beginning of the Digital Army.'

Now, I don't know why I did that. More on that a few sentences later.

It got kind of comical, because they were about to shoot a bullet in my skull, and I was all "Pppphhhh, 5 more minutes."

Anyway. I woke up. I fell back asleep. I woke up again. And then this time my brain punched me in the face.

"THIS IS HOW YOU COULD START THE D.A.! YOU NITWIT! PAY ATTENTION! TAKE NOTES OR SOMETHING! WRITE THE SERIES, THEN GO BACK AND WRITE A PREQUEL! THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!"

I looooove spring. Love it. Loooooove.


No comments:

Post a Comment