ASDFGHJKL

I think I have writers block. But I'm...I'm not SURE. Like, I'm getting ideas, but I can't...they won't...they won't COME OUT.

I kind of hate vacations because of that. It's always during vacations that I get writers block. But...I've never gotten writers block like THIS before. It's...weird. It feels weird and...weird. I can't get to words and...it feels weird. Weird. I WANT to write, but I can't...get the sentences to flow.  They're all bumpy and choppy and I don't like it. But what do I DO?

Roar.

I mean, there's the D.A, and there's also glitch. But I can't seem to actually START the D.A. Well, I thought I did, but now there's this whole...choppy sentence problem. P:

Maybe I should go at the D.A. with a different view. Different...jobs. Or maybe I should try something completely different, like with a different plot (Did I just think to write plot and type thought instead? ....ASDFGHJKL). Just for relief and see where that takes me.

....BLAAARRRRGGGHHH WHAT THE HELL IS THIS I'M SO CONFUUUSSSEEDDDD!!!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. *hugs for the Mar*

    Here's what I do: try writing just random scenes with your characters. Like, fanfiction for your own book! The scenes don't have to make it into the actual book, they could just be for fun. But if that doesn't work, I suggest just not writing your book for a while. Read some good books or write some other stories. It'll come back to you eventually. Just have patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs back*

    I think I'll try that~ I just need a good book...and some apples. >:3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~hugs~
    Gr, I hate that! That's happened to me before too! It's like, I want to write, and I know what I want to write about, but I can't... WRITE it.
    I just took a break and tried something else later. That worked for me. I hope you can figure it out :/

    ReplyDelete