A Plea, Skyril

This is a plea, Skyril. Please, I need you. More now than ever before. Please, just try  to come on. I feel you're not even putting in an effort. Just please, Skyril. I'm going to break in the next few days if you don't get on... you need to sort me out.
    You're the only one that can do it. You're the only one that save me from the pit of endless nothing, the pit of sadness, that rests beneath my feet.
     I need you.
     After tonight, everyone knows just how badly I need you. Skyril, you need to come on. If you don't, I don't know what will happen with me... I just need to talk to you.

     You're the only one that truly understands, the only one that can help. Guys, you help too, but Skyril can solve any problem. You guys have saved up until this point, but right now I'm perched on an edge, and Skyril is the only angel with wings big enough to save me from that treacherous fall.

THIS IS A PLEA, SKYRIL, FOR YOU TO SAVE ME FROM A LONG TIME IN THE PIT. I DON'T WANT THE PIT, I WANT YOU. SO, PLEASE... HELP ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment